Financial Budget Analyst
Company: AVI Foodsystems Inc
Posted on: November 16, 2022
AVI Foodsystems is looking for an energetic and optimistic team
member to fill the role of Financial Analyst. Founded in 1960, AVI
Foodsystems has evolved into one of the most respected and trusted
food service companies in the nation. Providing comprehensive food
services with a focus on the highest quality and freshest
ingredients, impeccable service and total value is the reputation
we have earned and live up to everyday. Duties &
- Provide financial analysis during annual budget review process.
- Ensure accounts meet or achieve company goals.
- Import annual budgets into our accounting system.
- Release annual budgets to management teams.
- Assist with general financial duties for AVI Healthcare
- Answer calls from management teams.
- Collect data from management teams.
- Create financial reports for management teams and external
- Perform related duties as required.Requirements:
- Ability to make decisions and problem solve during high demand
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines in a fast paced
- Strong computer skills and proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
- Must be detail-oriented, efficient and possess strong
- Must be a team player and able to maintain good relationships
with fellow AVI team members.
- A Bachelor's degree in Finance/Accounting or Business
preferred.Benefits: AVI offers:
- A family culture and atmosphere
- Competitive compensation
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance for full-time team
- 401(k) with generous company match
- Paid vacations and holidays
- Immense training and growth opportunitiesWe conduct
pre-employment drug testing. EOE Text AVI to 51893 to join our
talent network and apply!
Keywords: AVI Foodsystems Inc, Warren , Financial Budget Analyst, Accounting, Auditing , Warren, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!