Company: Primetals Technologies
Posted on: November 12, 2021
Primetals Technologies is a joint venture of Mitsubishi Heavy
Industries and Partners. Operating globally, Primetals Technologies
offers a world-class technology product portfolio to guarantee
excellence in metals production across the entire value chain -
from the raw materials to the finished product. We provide fully
integrated new technology, automation and environmental solutions,
high-end manufacturing capabilities and comprehensive life-cycle
services. Becoming a member of the Primetals Technologies Team,
means that our customers can count on reliable and dedicated
support to master the challenges facing the metals industry today
and in the future. For our Employees, this means abundant
opportunities to gain challenging work experience and steady growth
potential for their careers. We are looking to hire a Mechanical
Engineer at our Warren, OH facility. The position will report to
the Sr. Engineering Manager. Responsibilities
- Supports standard design, development, testing and
modifications of solutions.
- Conducts testing of new flat mill bearing designs.
- Builds prototype bearings for testing. Includes installation
and use of multiple sensors and associated data acquisition
- May support recommending standard new designs, new processes,
or design changes to meet requirements.
- Prepare detail 3D engineering models and 2D CAD drawings.
Creates bills of materials.Education/Experience/Skills/Knowledge
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering or closely related
- Up to 2 years of related experience
- Basic knowledge of engineering principles, calculation methods,
metals related equipment design, equipment selection and
- Knowledge of computer systems associated with discipline
including 3D SolidWorks and 2DAutoCad. Experience with data
acquisition systems a plus.
- Hands-on knowledge of hydraulics a plus.
- This is a hands-on engineering position requiring the use of
cranes, fork trucks and tools. Candidates must be willing to learn
to use all of these on an as-needed basis.
- Ability to work with all groups within and outside the
organizationPrimetals Technologies offers a full range of benefits
starting with first day of employment. Relocation will be available
to candidates based on experience and position. If you want to
learn more about Primetals Technologies, visit our website. At
Primetals Technologies, we value difference for the benefit of our
Employees, our Customers and our Community. Primetals Technologies
is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race,
color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual
orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or
Keywords: Primetals Technologies, Warren , Engineer I, Engineering , Warren, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!