Company: Cattron Global
Posted on: June 19, 2022
Persons employed in this position will assist in the management
of cross-functional team in the management of assigned projects
from start to completion.RESPONSIBILITIES
- Participate in the definition and planning of project
- Manage project milestone activities as directed
- Ensure assigned project team stays on track.
- Coordinate activities between departments to meet product
development or project requirements and to ensure project
milestones are completed as defined.
- Make arrangement for sample build for performance verification
and also for shipment to customer
- Liaise with suppliers, tool makers, sales managers and
customers for matters relating to assigned project.
- Seek technical support & discussion with resources possessing
- Set priorities/direction for assigned projects or
- Act as in-house leader to drive & ensure project plan execution
- Generate/facilitate documentation per procedures and Cattron
requirements Regularly update project status and share with
- Adheres to quality and safety systems or maintenance of quality
and safety standards
- Any other works or responsibilities as assigned from time to
time by superior.REQUIREMENTS
- Excellent time management skills.
- Exhibit basic understanding of the cross-functional
relationships between inter-company groups and the ability to learn
required knowledge to take a product through development and on to
- Ability to work cooperatively to achieve shared objectives
- Good communication skills, both oral and written.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Attention to detail.
- Demonstrate skill in Microsoft ProjectEDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
- Diploma or Bachelor's Degree in engineering or technical field
highly preferred. Experience may be substituted in lieu of
- Willingness to attain PMI Certification
- Experience and knowledge in manufacturing processes and product
development preferredAs an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action
Employer, Cattron does not discriminate in hiring or in the terms
and conditions of employment because of an individual's race,
color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, sexual
orientation, marital status, veteran status, arrest record,
citizenship or other categories protected by federal, state or
local laws. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disability
Keywords: Cattron Global, Warren , Project Engineer, Engineering , Warren, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!