Bailey Road-Senior Manager, Operations Mon-Thurs 7:00am-5:30pm
Posted on: April 27, 2021
Macy's is proudly America's Department Store. For more than 160
years, Macy's has served generations at every stage of their lives.
Customers come to us for fashion, value and celebration.
Macy's gives our customers the ability to choose their shopping
experience - in our stores, on our site, and through our app.
Macy's global Supply Chain manages the end-to-end process of
getting products to our customers, no matter how they choose to
shop. We deliver high-quality products to our customers wherever
needed, whether in-store, curbside, or right at their doorstep.
Every colleague in Supply Chain plays a vital role in creating a
positive customer experience. This is an opportunity to build a
dynamic career across various disciplines in a field marked by
rapid change, challenge, and continuous innovation.
Macy's is looking for a talented individual to fill the role of
Senior Manager, Operations who coordinates and oversees the
day-to-day management within several departments. Manages the daily
activities and develops short and long term strategic planning of
the operations to ensure facility and organization goals/objectives
are achieved. Individual will perform other duties as
- Provide shift leadership to achieve functional departments KPI
goals and customer service level goals in part by ensuring
individual and department productivity rates and quality
expectations are met.
- Responsible for ensuring departments meet or exceed performance
requirements in the areas of safety, shortage, cost control,
quality, processing standards, flexibility, reliability, customer
service and execution to plan.
- Manage and develop the team toward individual growth,
performance excellence, conduct performance reviews and ensure
colleague counseling and coaching is taking place.
- Continually analyze work processes to identify optimization
opportunities and implement process improvements.
- Develop and maintain a highly motivated team and positive work
culture that is successful and committed to superior customer
- Review analyses of activities, costs, operations and forecast
data to determine department progress toward stated goals and
- Ensure all SOP's are adhered to and clearly understood,
ensuring the shift achieves and maintains a high level of inventory
accuracy and shortage control.
- Ensure consistent, thorough and timely communication to
subordinates, peers and senior management.
- Provide a safe work environment for staff; develops and
enforces safe/smart work practices and ensure compliance with
- Regular, dependable attendance & punctuality.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field.
- Proven operations leadership skills including leading a team
with a clear vision and strategy, results orientated, change
catalyst, and developing people.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Basic math functions such as addition, subtraction,
multiplication, division, and analytical skills.
- Business and intellectual competencies to include: industry
understanding of warehouse management and supply chain/logistics
- Creative problem solving and innovative approaches to complex
problems in a fast paced environment.
- This position involves regular walking, standing, sitting for
extended periods of time, hearing, and talking.
- May occasionally involve stooping, kneeling, or
- May involve close vision, color vision, depth perception, focus
adjustment, and viewing computer monitor for extended periods of
- Involves manual dexterity for using keyboard, mouse, and other
- May involve moving or lifting items under 10 pounds.
- Facility start-up experience preferred.
- Knowledge of date management tools. (Excel, Access, etc.)
- Ability to work a flexible schedule based on department and
This job description is not all-inclusive, and Macy's Inc. reserves
the right to amend this job description at any time. Macy's Inc. is
an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to a diverse and
inclusive work environment. Candidates for positions in San
Francisco ONLY can review their rights and the Company's
obligations under here. Candidates for positions in Los Angeles
ONLY can review their rights and the Company's obligations under
here. Candidates for positions in Philadelphia ONLY can review
their rights and the Company's obligations under here.
Keywords: Macy's, Warren , Bailey Road-Senior Manager, Operations Mon-Thurs 7:00am-5:30pm, Executive , Warren, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!