Information Security Manager
Company: DHD Consulting
Posted on: May 3, 2021
- Overall Management of Information Security Organization
personnel & IT related external partner employees
- Regular Reporting of Information Security Issue to CEO--
- Close communication with HQ Information Security team and
attend regular Security meetings organized by HQ
- Creating and managing security strategies--
- Response to information security related national laws
- Serve as a focal point of contact for the information security
team and the customer or organization--
- IT Security related Projects management (Change Mgmt & Life
Cycle Mgmt)Technical Skills and Requirements--
- Strong analytical and conceptual thinking, as well as
- Positive, dedicated attitude and demonstrated effectiveness to
achieve given goals within due dates
- The willingness and ability to work flexible hours occasionally
to support the team.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Leadership and Open-mindedness.
- Consider issues, identify alternatives, choose and implement
- Knowledge of appropriate measures of performance and applicable
- Collaboration with the team and other departments.Additional
- 10+ years of experience in information Security work--
- Certificated in the area of Information Security (e.g. CISA,
- Solid knowledge of various information security
- Must be Korean & English Bilingual
Keywords: DHD Consulting, Warren , Information Security Manager, Executive , Warren, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!