Pediatric Mental Health Therapist
Company: PsychPros Staffing & Executive Search
Posted on: April 28, 2021
Job DescriptionWe have a client whose company is growing in
Clermont County, in the Eastgate area. We are searching for
pediatric mental health Therapists to join our Team. We offer
excellent training and supervision, an outstanding PTO package,
paid Holidays, health and dental insurance, and a very happy Team
of co-workers doing work that matters for children and
The Therapist will be responsible for providing individual
psychotherapy for children of all ages, family psychotherapy, and
timely and thorough clinical documentation.
Qualifications for this position include:
1. A master' s degree or higher from a university program leading
to licensure as a mental health professional (Master' s in
Professional Counseling or Master' s in (clinical) Social
2. Licensure in the state of Ohio as a mental health professional,
or pending licensure (LSW, LISW, LPC, LPCC.)
3. CPR and First Aid Certification.
4. To obtain clinical supervision hours, travel to Butler location
5. Excellent team membership skills, and a positive attitude to
compliment our fine Team.
If you are interested, please send the most updated copy of your
resume and a good time to contact you.
Keywords: PsychPros Staffing & Executive Search, Warren , Pediatric Mental Health Therapist, Healthcare , Warren, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!