Mental Health Child & Adult Therapists, Case Managers, and Nurses (LPN)
Company: Family and Community Services Inc
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Full-Time and/or Part Time Salary: Varies based on licensure
GENERAL STATEMENT OF DUTIES: To provide a variety of diagnostic and
therapeutic services to children, adolescents and their families.
Services are primarily provided in school, home and office.
1. Conduct mental health diagnostic evaluations.
2. Develop, implement, and update Individual Service Plans with the
client in accordance with OAC standards and F&CS
3. Participate in individual and group clinical supervision
activities as scheduled.
4. Provide individual, family, group counseling, and/or day
treatment to children, adolescents and their family as defined in
their individualized treatment plan within the school, office or
5. Complete clinical and payroll documentation and in accordance
with FCS policies and procedures.
6. Consult with the prescriber, other providers, and school
personnel on a regular basis to ensure continuity of care and
coordination of services.
7. Adhere to assigned schedule within Carelogic.
8. Review and update progress and diagnoses in accordance with OAC
standards and F&CS policy/procedure to ensure continued
provision of proper and necessary services.
9. Maintain client records in accordance with OAC standards and
10. At a minimum, achieve and maintain the Agency's 50%
productivity standard for this position.
11. Maintain productive and professional relationships with school
personnel and other agency staff.
12. When applicable, work effectively within a school setting
following their rules and regulations and following the lead of the
of the school administrator when necessary. .
13. Attend all training required such as CPI, SEL, trauma informed
14. When working in a school, the job assignment is contingent upon
the direction of the partnering district/ESC and can be severed at
any time based on the expressed wishes of the district/ESC.
Continued employment will be at the sole discretion of the
15. Maintain current knowledge of all applicable F&CS
policies/procedures and function according to these standards,
16. Comply with COA regulations, federal and state requirements,
and educational/certification/registry requirements.
17. Other duties as assigned.
1. Proficiency in evidence-based therapeutic interventions.
2. Knowledge of trauma-informed care practices
3. Strong working knowledge of the most common DSM-V diagnoses
among children and adolescents
4. Must be able to meet agency requirements for criminal background
MINIMUM EDUCATIONAL/LICENSURE REQUIREMENTS: Master's degree
Currently holds a LPC/LPCC or LSW/LISW license in the State of
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS: Prior mental health
Keywords: Family and Community Services Inc, Warren , Mental Health Child & Adult Therapists, Case Managers, and Nurses (LPN), Healthcare , Warren, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!