Company: NovaCare Rehabilitation
Posted on: June 15, 2022
Overview:Full time position for an outpatient orthopedic
physical therapist in Warren, OH
$3000 Sign-on Bonus!Experience the power of physical therapy! Our
physical therapy center in Warren is looking for a Physical
Therapist who is compassionate and driven to provide exceptional
patient care experiences. Seize the opportunity to join our highly
trained and respected physical therapy team that provides
preventative and rehabilitative services that help improve quality
of life for the community in which they live and work. Our work
environment offers a great opportunity to provide skilled care to
our patients and grow with the nation's leader in outpatient
Unique Location/Job Growing clinic with a diverse patient mix.
Offering a great opportunity for advancement to a Center Manager
role for the right candidate. M-F schedule with 2-3 evenings until
- Industry-leading continuing education opportunities.
- Ask about our learning opportunities including journal clubs
and study groups.
- We offer excellent benefits including.
- An unmatched Continuing Education Program.
- Certification and specialist programs.
- Leadership training program.
- Company match 401K.
- Generous paid time off.
- PPO Insurance.
NovaCare Rehabilitation is part of Select Medical's Outpatient
Division. We are a nationally prominent, locally driven provider of
outpatient physical rehabilitation with approximately 1900
locations in 39 states, including the District of Columbia.
Throughout the country we operate primarily as Select Physical
Therapy, NovaCare Rehabilitation, Kessler Rehabilitation Center,
KORT, Saco Bay Physical Therapy, Concentra and SSM Physical Therapy
. Our highly respected clinical team provides preventative and
rehabilitative services that maximize functionality and promote
well-being. We develop individualized treatment plans to help
achieve each patient's specific goals. Our integrated local market
network allows us to effectively partner with physicians,
employers, payors and case managers to achieve optimal patient
outcomes in a cost-effective manner. We also provide physical
therapy and athletic training services to professional sports
teams, colleges, universities and high schools.
Responsibilities:Our ideal team member is---
- Adaptable and Flexible: willing to adapt or adjust to
accommodate your colleagues and patients
- Patient-centric: the patient always comes first and we treat
every patient with care
- An exceptional communicator: someone who communicates
proactively and with empathy
- Detail-oriented: people count on you to ensure all the details
are done correctly the first time around
- Team Player: you will be an integral part of a clinical teamSo
we want to know---
- Are you someone who puts the needs of your patients above all
- Are you one of the most positive people you know?
- Are you at your best when you get to determine your goals and
decide on the direction of your day?
- Do you hate the phrase, "that's not my job!"?If you answered
yes to these questions, being a Physical Therapist at Select
Medical may be a great fit for you!
One of the many unique benefits that our employees at Select
Medical can take advantage of is our industry-leading continuing
education opportunities. This includes the opportunity to join
Select Physical Therapy's nationally acclaimed and APTA accredited
Orthopedic Residency Program, weekend classes and online education,
and formal weekly mentoring program available for new grads.
Residency and Fellowship programs.
Who is Select Medical?We are the nation's leading physical therapy
provider and our teams are dedicated to the communities we serve.
Our mission is to deliver an exceptional patient care experience
that promotes healing and recovery in a compassionate environment.
Select Medical was founded on five Core Values which guide our
interactions with patients, families, partners and each other.
We deliver superior quality in all that we do.We set high standards
of performance for ourselves and for others. We provide superior
services to our patients. We continually strive to uphold and
improve our reputation for excellence.
We treat others as they would like to be treated.We treat each
other with respect and promote a positive environment where people
feel valued. We are honest and open in our relationships and
straightforward in our communications.
We are results-oriented and achieve our objectives.We are focused
and decisive in achieving our objectives and helping others achieve
theirs. We accept responsibility for our decisions and actions. We
are accountable for using our time, talents and resources
We are team players.We work together to achieve company objectives.
We do our share of the work on time and with superior quality. We
share ideas and information. We give honest feedback and accept
constructive criticism. We confront difficultiesdirectly and
maintain positive working relationships.
We are resourceful in overcoming obstacles.We pride ourselves on
finding creative solutions to meet challenges we encounter. We are
open to change and handle pressure with poise. We are flexible,
adaptable and able to learn from our experiences.
To apply, complete our FULL HR application at
- Must be a graduate of an American Physical Therapy Association
(APTA) accredited school of physical therapy with 1 year of
licensed experience in outpatient orthopedics.
- Valid State Physical Therapy License/ Registration REQUIRED to
- Ability to work 40 hours per week with occasional late or early
shifts to accommodate patients
- Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) certification
- Ability to lift patients using appropriate biomechanical
techniques frequently throughout the course of a work day/shift.
Must be capable of easily lifting fifty (50) pounds dead weight
- Ability to walk, bend, stand, and reach constantly during a
- Visual acuity (near and distant) sufficient to evaluate,
diagnose and monitor patient needs and to maintain accurate
records, recognize people and provide directions.
- Ability to speak and hear sufficiently to understand and give
- Ability to push wheeled equipment through the facility and in
- Possess fine motor skills for legible and accurate reporting,
charting, scheduling, daily correspondence and presentations,
either manually or through use of electronic equipment.
- Possess fine motor skills for effective and efficient handling
of diagnostic or therapeutic equipment.Additional Data:
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects
diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees
are treated during employment without regard to race, color,
religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or
mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic
protected under applicable law.
Keywords: NovaCare Rehabilitation, Warren , Physical Therapist, Healthcare , Warren, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!