Child & Adolescent Clinical Supervisor (LPCC-S or LISW-S)
Company: Family and Community Services Inc
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Child & Adolescent Clinical Supervisor
Valley Counseling Services-Child
GENERAL STATEMENT OF DUTIES: Planning, monitoring and supervision
of staff and services to assure compliance with OMHAS and COA
standards, the Ohio Administrative Code and policies/procedures of
1. Recruitment, training, and daily on-site supervision of
2. Attends in-person community and school meetings, programs and
other Child & Adolescent areas as required.
3. Ensure that services provided yield positive outcomes, are
trauma-informed, culturally relevant, and are effective in meeting
the needs of the individuals we serve.
4. Coordinate and communicate with other community agencies to
ensure effective inter-agency cooperation.
5. Assume responsibility for serving as liaison to various
6. Coordinate and communicate with other clinical supervisors
including participation in administrative meetings.
7. Participate in the planning and development of new programs to
meet area service needs and to ensure continued effectiveness in
8. Assist in the upkeep of the EHR to ensure work flow efficiency
and clinical best practices.
9. Develop and maintain a staff training plan to assure that duties
are carried out in accordance with OMHAS, COA standards, the Ohio
Administrative Code and the policies/procedures of F&CS.
10. Provide a range of clinical services as needed including
back-up services for other staff.
11. Assist in grant writing and reporting as assigned.
12. Maintain current working knowledge of all FCS policies, COA,
OMHAS standards and relevant laws; participates in PCMHRB meetings
13. Maintain a current understanding of Agency Mission and values,
and the purpose, goals, and procedures of each FCS program and
communicate these clearly to staff.
14. Take part in agency meetings such as PQI and Safety committee
15. Monitor the condition of buildings, grounds and other resources
and addresses any safety or maintenance issues in a timely fashion
to ensure that resources are protected and utilized effectively and
that client and staff safety is maintained.
16. Improve management skills through self-assessment, reading and
participation in continuing education activities.
17. Complies with agency policies and procedures, COA regulations,
federal and state requirements, and
18. Other duties as assigned.
1. Knowledge of clinical best practices and trauma-informed
2. Capacity for collecting, organizing, and reporting data.
3. Ability to manage multiple programs, services and locations.
4. Skills in crisis intervention and emergency services.
5. Specialized knowledge of MH, SUD, Adult, Child & Adolescent
Diagnosis Assessments and Treatment, Residential Services and
6. The ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in
7. Ability to function as part of an organization by working with
others and by adhering to established policies and procedures.
8. Valid Ohio driver's license, reliable transportation, and
adequate levels of insurance and/or insurability.
9. Must meet agency requirements for criminal background check.
MINIMUM EDUCATIONAL/LICENSURE REQUIREMENTS: Master's Degree
required in Social Work or Counseling from an accredited
university. Must be Ohio licensed as an LPCC-S or LISW-S .
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS : Prior Child & Adolescent
counseling experience is required. Prior supervisory experience
Keywords: Family and Community Services Inc, Warren , Child & Adolescent Clinical Supervisor (LPCC-S or LISW-S), Healthcare , Warren, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!