State Tested Nursing Assistant (STNA)
Posted on: September 18, 2023
Start earning up to $36 an hour as a State Tested Nursing
Assistant (STNA) in the Warren, OH area with a flexible schedule
that most nursing professionals would love to have. IntelyCare
believes that work-life balance is essential which is why our
nurses and aides get to decide when, and how often, they work - and
their choice of location within our growing network of facility
partners. Our nursing professionals are also W2 employees with the
support and benefits they deserve.
Why are we so different from the norm? Because the nurses who
founded IntelyCare had experienced inflexible and overtaxing
schedules, and they knew it didn't have to be that way. They also
wanted to give their colleagues benefits that they would never get
in a 1099 position. With IntelyCare you get to take back control
over your life with a user- and mobile-friendly app that makes
scheduling shifts and taking time off easy.
Get ready to finally have a job that supports your life, not the
other way around. Want an evening off to enjoy a Broadway show at
the Packard Music Hall or one of the Warren drive-in theaters? Is
there a rumor that Foo Fighters' Dave Grohl will be at Dave Grohl
Alley? Take whatever time you need to pursue your life interests -
we won't get in the way. If we have you thinking about what else
you could do with a schedule you control, get more details about
our company below.
- State Tested Nursing Assistant (STNA) hourly pay range: $19-$36
(25% higher than average)
- Variety of shift types (day/night/overnight, weekends, etc.)
- Get paid weekly or daily
- Hazard pay and bonus pay for overtime, holidays, and
- Taxes, workers' compensation, and malpractice insurance paid by
- Health, dental, and vision coverage eligibility for you and
qualifying family members
- Manage all of your job needs through our user-friendly mobile
- Eligibility for our 401k retirement savings plan
- Access to free IntelyCare merch, including water bottles and
- Free app-based training and continuing education
As a company that's centered around nursing professionals, maybe
it's better for you to hear directly from them. Here's what a few
of our "IntelyPros" wanted to share about why they love working for
"IntelyCare has given me the absolute freedom! I get to choose my
own schedule, and have a work-life balance. Before working with
IntelyCare I was tied down to a schedule and had zero control."
"Working with IntelyCare is very convenient. I love being able to
pick up shifts whenever I am available - it gives me the freedom to
plan everything out."
"I enjoy working with IntelyCare! I'm able to manage my time by
choosing when I want to work, and the pay is very competitive.
Working at the new places every day and getting to meet and know
new people is amazing!""IntelyCare's customer service is amazing!
There's always someone available to help when needed. Being able to
build my schedule through the app makes my life easier."
- Providing nursing care to residents in post-acute facilities
- Supporting with activities of daily living (ADLs) such as
include personal hygiene, mobility, and grooming
- Monitoring blood pressure and other vital signs, and reporting
to your supervisor when necessary
- Serving meals to residents, helping to feed them when
- Observing residents during your shift, reporting any concerns
to nurses or other staff members
- Cleaning and sanitizing surfaces, keeping residents' rooms
tidy, changing linens, and helping to maintain a hygienic
- Serving as a conduit between healthcare staff and residents,
and communicating with visitors and family members
- Moving residents in and out of wheelchairs and beds, and
repositioning them as needed
- Offering a compassionate ear to residents and providing
Qualifications and Skills
- Current Ohio State Tested Nursing Assistant (STNA)
- Knowledge of medical terms and nursing care procedures
- Strong observational skills and an attention to detail
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills
Ready For a Job That Finally Works For You?
We get it: You love your profession, but need balance in your life.
If you're ready for a State Tested Nursing Assistant (STNA) job
with real benefits and the flexibility to choose your shifts and
workplaces, we'd love to hear from you. See what work-life balance
can look like for you by joining the team of nursing professionals
ranked #1 in quality.
COVID-19 Considerations: Clinicians must be vaccinated against
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
Location: Warren, Ohio 44481
Keywords: IntelyCare, Warren , State Tested Nursing Assistant (STNA), Healthcare , Warren, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!