Company: Family Farm and Home
Posted on: January 24, 2023
We are proud to announce that Family Farm and Home is a family
owned and operated company based out of Michigan. Our first stores
opened their doors in April 2002. Currently we operate 66 retail
locations in Michigan, Indiana, Ohio, Maryland and Pennsylvania .
We cater to our customers' needs by supplying a wide variety of
products in departments such as tools, hardware, automotive, pet,
work and casual clothing, footwear, farm supplies, horse and
livestock feed, bird food, lawn and garden, and alternative
Here at Family Farm and Home, our outstanding team members are
dedicated to providing incredible product values and exceptional
customer service to all customers. Because of this commitment,
Family Farm and Home has experienced rapid growth on all levels.
Our continued growth in the future is limitless due to our devoted
staff and constantly growing group of loyal customers. Are YOU
ready to join the FFH Family?
A cashier at Family Farm and Home must provide outstanding customer
service while processing sales quickly, accurately and efficiently.
They will need to understand all payment related operations and be
able to perform these tasks with concentration and dedication.
Cashiers will need to be well versed with the standard operating
procedures and execute their duties under the guidance of store
Essential Duties and Responsibilities, Include but are not limited
- Promote Family Farm and Home mission statement and family
- Assist in interviewing process for new team members as well as
providing training to new cashiers
- Monitor and oversee work of cashiers on a day to day basis
- Maintain and balance cash control log book, cash drawers,
coupon reconciliation and cash over/short log
- Responsible for achieving passing scores on corporate store
- Maintain cleanliness of the cash office and cash register
- Communicate with management on unresolved cash
- Executes daily operational goals and priorities assigned by
- Greets customers as they enter/exit the store
- Issues receipts, refunds, credits or changes due to
- Ensures that goods are packed and handed to the customers at
- Interacts with store customers in a pleasant and positive
- Reports any inconsistencies to head cashier/management
- Completes all tasks assigned by store management
- Solicits customers to sign up for Family Farm and Home
Programs, i.e. loyalty program, extended warranties, financing and
item of the month.
- Answers phone calls
- Upholds merchandising, store cleanliness and safety
- Assists in the completion of store closing duties.
- Contributes to a positive working environment for all team
- All other duties as assigned by store management or company
A Family Farm and Home cashier must be able to work a flexible
schedule including weekends, evenings, and holidays. Successful
cashiers at Family Farm and Home will be committed to excellent
service and customer satisfaction. Cashiers will need to be able to
communicate clearly and effectively with all customers as well as
other team members. They must have organizational skills, pay
attention to detail, and be able to multi-task. Cashiers will
process information and/or merchandise through the cash register
system. They need to have knowledge of basic computer systems.
Cashiers must be able to stand for extended periods of time as well
as be able to reach, bend, twist, kneel, and lift up to 50lbs.
At Family Farm and Home it is our mission to build a family
dedicated to providing exceptional service, products, and prices,
focused on fulfilling the lifestyle needs of our customers who
aspire to live, work, and grown like we do.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Employment Indicator Part Time
Keywords: Family Farm and Home, Warren , Cashier, Hospitality & Tourism , Warren, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!