Company: Nesco Resource
Posted on: April 27, 2021
As the Lead Welder/Fabricator you would perform duties to
fabricate and weld parts by reviewing prints and components.
- Develop welding projects by analyzing work orders, prints, and
completed assembly; calculating requirements; studying metals;
determining appropriate welding techniques.
- MIG and TIG welding of parts and assemblies, make patterns.
Working with stainless steel and aluminum.
- Read blueprints, cut and weld material to blueprint
- Fabricates components by using equipment to clean, prepare,
cut, burn, and weld pieces; setting-up and measuring assemblies;
selecting appropriate methods.
- Oversee other employees in the welding/fabricating
- Schedule jobs to ensure they are completed and shipped on time.
Pay and Shift info
- Starting pay is $22-$25/hour based on experience
- 1 st shift 7:30 am 4:00 pm, Monday Friday.
- Availability to work OT as needed
- Temp to hire opportunity with the company.
- 2+ year experience in MIG and TIG welding, as well as
- Previous experience as a lead or supervisor.
- Excellent organizational skills, computer skills, good
- Previous experience with reading and working from
- High School Diploma or GED preferred.
- Will be subject to a 10-panel drug screen and other
pre-employment screening. Company Benefits include:
- Company paid Health insurance
- Retirement plan with company matching
- Paid holidays and vacation days
- PPE reimbursement
- Quarterly profit sharing bonus based on quality Please call
Angela Garbiso, Skilled Trades Recruiter with any questions at .
Nesco Resource is an equal employment opportunity employer and does
not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or
veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with
respect to employment opportunities.
Keywords: Nesco Resource, Warren , Fabrication Lead, Other , Warren, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!