SHAPE THE FUTURE OF MOBILITY FROM DAY ONE.
This position is part of our Signal & Power Solutions segment,
Connection Systems business unit. This position will be located in
Summary (About this Position):
Our Connection Systems business unit has an exciting opportunity
for a Production Control Supervisor. The successful candidate will
be responsible for managing customer demand, ordering from global
suppliers, receiving material, re-labeling and supporting customer
shipments for automotive tier 1 and OEMs.
- Review customer EDI for accuracy for resale, cc and direct ship
- Daily schedules to suppliers to procure material timely for
resale to tier and OEM customers.
- Supplier tracking for supplier on time delivery.
- Daily receipt of material into SAP and support
relabel/warehouse/allocation and shipping activity.
- Monitor daily revenue and support forecasting monthly.
- Daily interaction with suppliers for part resolution
- Ensure compliance with customer specific requirements.
Traits We Seek:
- Curiously investigates everything with an ability to solve
problems analytically, creatively and collaboratively.
- Leads with confidence and empowers those around them.
- Demonstrates an entrepreneurial mindset that's driven by
- Embraces resilience; sees every challenge as a learning
opportunity and invitation to grow.
- Models the Aptiv values.
Must Haves (i.e. Basic Qualifications):
- Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain Management or Business.
- 7+ years of experience within supply chain or logistics.
- Minimum 2+ years of experience in a leadership or supervisory
- 5+ years of experience within a manufacturing or warehouse
- 5+ years of experience with MS programs (MS Excel, PPT, Word,
- ERP or MRP experience (SAP preferred).
Nice to Haves (i.e. Preferred Qualifications):
- Master's degree in Supply Chain.
- Experience working within the automotive industry.
- SAP experience.
- Experience interfacing with automotive OEMs.
- Strong results-orientation and execution characteristics.
- Resourcefully innovative and adapts in a rapidly changing
- Ability to work effectively with people at all levels in an
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with a strong
ability to work with a team.
- Ability to effectively organize, prioritize and accomplish
multiple conflicting tasks, make intelligent, timely decisions and
solve problems independently.
Aptiv USA Rewards and Advantages:
- Competitive compensation with bonus potential
- Competitive health benefits
- Learning and development opportunities
- Discount programs with various manufacturers and retailers
- Recognition for innovation and excellence
- Opportunities to give back to the community
- Meaningful work that makes a difference in the world
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time-Off (Vacation and Parental Leave etc.)
About Signal & Power Solutions:
Signal & Power Solutions leverages our heritage as a global
architecture provider and systems integrator to deliver the high
speed data and electrical power distribution systems required for
feature rich, highly automated vehicles.
Some see differences. We see perspectives that make us
Diversity and Inclusion are sources of innovation and
creativity, both of which are essential to Aptiv's success.
Everyday our diverse team comes together, drives innovation,
pursues solutions, and meets challenges using their unique
abilities, perspectives and talents, changing what tomorrow brings.
When you join our team, you'll get encouraged to think boldly,
express your viewpoint and innovate as a matter of habit.
Some see technology. We see a way to make connections.
At Aptiv, we don't just see the world differently; we work to
change reality. That means developing technology that rewrites the
rules of what's possible in the pursuit of making transportation
safer, greener and more connected. Today there are more than
180,000 of us globally, located in 44 countries, and united by one
mission. Join the movement and together, let's change tomorrow.
Candidates for positions with Aptiv must be legally authorized
to work in the United States on a permanent basis. Verification of
employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa
sponsorship is not available for this position.
Privacy Notice - Active Candidates: https://www.aptiv.com/privacy-notice-active-candidates
Aptiv is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity,
sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status or
any other characteristic protected by law.