Asset Protection Shrink Investigator - Warren - 44486
Posted on: June 7, 2021
The primary purpose of this position is to identify, report and
mitigate causes of potential shrink on the retail side of business.
The incumbent will use leading indicators and internal resources to
diagnose the root cause of operational shrink and implement
sustainable solutions. All duties must be completed with a sense of
urgency and with safety as a top priority. This role will work
collaboratively with other AP professionals in the store and field
on driving down shrink and increasing profitability in their
assigned geographic area. The incumbent is also required to perform
all tasks in observance of Rite Aid’s brand and strategy and adhere
to our core values and service attributes.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The associate is responsible for the functions below, in addition
to other duties as assigned:
- Talk informally with associates to gauge shrink knowledge and
train as needed. Prevent internal losses by coaching and providing
feedback to store associates on executing internal controls and
processes. Maintain the Shrink Awareness Board and communicate with
all the associates regarding the shrink scorecard.
- Review 20/20 reports/dashboards and video when necessary. If
internal theft is suspected, partner with appropriate leader to
- Review shrink by item data and conduct Big 10 Audits.
- Partner with MOD to check in DSD vendors and review the vendor
check-in log to ensure compliance. Ensure invoices and credits are
correct and ensure the amount of product received in the same as
the amount invoiced.
- Physically or virtually view a truck delivery, verify the truck
seal program is being executed. Communicate any concerns with
- Partner with your direct supervisor to view the leading
indicator reports, plan your schedule and investigate root
- Review manual orders, cycle count compliance, and ensure proper
execution of BRIM.
Experience / Requirements
- H.S. Diploma or General Education Degree (GED) required.
- 6 months of experience Previous retail or asset protection
experience preferred, but not required. preferred.
- 6 months of experience Or equal experience with, law
enforcement or military work experience. preferred.
- Driver’s license for business travel, or other reason: DL is
required in areas where public transportation is not easily
- Other, PLEASE LIST BY NAME Loss Prevention Qualified (LPQ)
Keywords: riteaid, Warren , Asset Protection Shrink Investigator - Warren - 44486, Other , Warren, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!