Company: Global Technical Recruiters
Posted on: June 9, 2021
We are currently seeking Foundry Workers for our client located
in the Warren area. Our client is a leading producer or iron and
steel forgings.. Their products are utilized in various
applications across multiple industries
- Working on a hammer, forging machine
- Setting up, offsets, running machine
- Will be performing quality checks on produced parts
- Follows the directives of supervisor
- Relays directives of supervisor to crew
- Checks random pieces between heats
- Makes appropriate adjustments throughout the production run to
- Reads job specifications to determine machine adjustments and
- Sets stops or guides to specified length as indicated by scale,
rule, or template.
- Positions workpiece against stops or aligns layout marks with
die or blade.
- Pushes button or depresses pedal to activate machine.
- Observes machine operation to detect workpiece defects or
- Measures workpiece dimensions to determine accuracy of machine
- Removes burrs, sharp edges, rust, or scale from workpiece.
- Performs minor machine maintenance such as oiling machines,
dies, or workpieces.
- Sets up machine, and stack, mark, pack, and transport finished
- Other duties as assigned
- Must be comfortable working in a hot and dirty work
- Mechanical aptitude a must
- Must have the ability to lift 50+ pounds on a consistent basis
and tolerate high temperatures
- Must be open to working overtime
Global Technical Recruiters offers recruiting solutions to
companies and job seekers throughout Ohio, Pennsylvania, and
Michigan. Our clients have the opportunity to build the best
possible workforce by having unlimited access to top talent in
their industry. Job seekers can utilize GTR's connections to
advance their careers by finding the job that will give them the
opportunity to succeed.
Keywords: Global Technical Recruiters, Warren , Foundry Worker, Other , Warren, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!