CREW MEMBER POSITION - OVERNIGHT
At TOMS King, we believe that our employees are the cornerstone
of our success and having a rewarding career where the
possibilities are endless begins with you! If you are passionate
about serving our Guests and enjoy working in a fun, fast-paced,
collaborative, team-oriented work environment, consider joining our
A Crew Member is an important ingredient to the success of our
business and is supported by industry-leading technologies and the
tools to succeed in our dynamic organization. We're looking to
enhance our team with the industry's best professionals -
individuals who share our commitment to developing high-performing
teams, delivering exceptional guest service and serving the highest
quality food. TOMS King is deeply committed to excellence and
rewards our employees for their strong performance.
Overnight Crew Members are responsible for providing exceptional
guest service and support during the night shift, working closely
with other Crew Members to maintain operational standards and
OVERNIGHT CREW MEMBER RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Greets guests with a smile, receives orders, and processes
- Operates a cash register or point of sale devices, as
- Uses value-added suggestive-selling techniques to generate
- Responds to guests' needs in a professional and polite
- Verifies the accuracy of guests' orders.
- Prepares and packages food and drink products.
- Cleans kitchen area, counters, food preparation areas, and
- Cleans dining room, restrooms, and exterior grounds.
- Maintains health and safety standards in work areas.
- Unloads and stocks inventory items as needed.
- Performs duties at multiple workstations.
- Works to resolve issues that may arise in the restaurant.
- Learns team effectiveness skills; works with others to achieve
- Demonstrates our Values and Beliefs to support cultural
initiatives of the Company.
Excellent verbal communication skills.
Ability to provide exceptional customer service.
Previous fast-food experience is a plus.
Ability to work diligently in a fast-paced environment.
Must have reliable transportation.
Ability to work an overnight shift.
Minimum age requirements 18.
ABOUT TOMS KING
TOMS King owns and operates over 130 BURGER KING restaurants
across Illinois, Ohio, North Carolina, Pennsylvania and Virginia,
with more than 3,000 team members and has grown to become one of
the Top 10 largest BURGER KING franchisees.
TOMS King offers career advancement opportunities, promoting
from within. Competitive wages, E-learning tools for training and
development, flexible schedules, employee meal discounts, and