State Tested Nursing Assistant (STNA) - Earn Bonuses & Rewards - 17-48/hr
Posted on: November 11, 2021
Ready to take control of your schedule? Join our team of
COVID-19 Considerations: Clinicians must
be vaccinated against Covid-19.
At IntelyCare, we're empowering healthcare heroes to transform
the way they work. IntelyCare simplifies the scheduling and
staffing process to match qualified nursing professionals like you
with shifts at our nursing facilities. Available shift options
include per-diem, contract, short-term, long-term, temporary to
permanent and in some cases, travel. With IntelyCare, you'll get
the pay, freedom, and flexibility you deserve—all from one
intelligent and easy-to-use mobile app.
As a W2 employee, you'll earn weekly pay that's 25% higher than
average, plus additional benefits that include:
- DailyPay: access your pay when you need it.
- Eligible for Health, Dental and Vision Benefits; including
individual and family coverage.
- Eligible for 401k program.
- Unlimited bonus opportunities, and hazard pay where
- Overtime and Holiday Pay.
- Access to IntelyPro Champions who are there to help get you
through the hiring and credentialing process to your first shift
- IntelyCare Swag (scrubs, masks, and more)
- Employer-paid Taxes.
- Workers' Compensation.
- Retirement Benefits.
- Malpractice Insurance.
- Matching and scheduling tools that allow you to set long-term,
contract-type engagements with facilities of your choice.
- In-App Training at your fingertips. Access shift orientations
and continuing education training, all from our education
- An Active Online Community. Connect with your peers for
support, shared experiences, and advice!
Who You Are:
You're a State Tested Nursing Assistant (STNA) that's looking
for the freedom and flexibility to build your own schedule and earn
What You'll Do:
- Perform direct patient care activities in a nursing home
environment, and ensure the health, comfort, and safety of
- Document care provided and report changes in resident status to
- Aid physicians and nursing staff members with procedures if
What You Should Have:
- An applicable Certified Nursing Assistant (STNA) state
- Minimum 4 months experience in post-acute care or in-patient
- Must be willing to work dedicated overnight shifts.
Flexible Work Schedule:
- 10 hour shift
- 12 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Night shift
- Overnight shift
- Monday to Friday
- Travel Bonuses
- Temp to Perm
Some fine print.
We focus exclusively on providing health care professionals to
the post-acute world' skilled nursing facilities and assisted
living facilities. If you take pride in being a reliable, caring
health care provider and have a minimum of 4 months of experience
then we encourage you to apply.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at
our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
Keywords: IntelyCare, Warren , State Tested Nursing Assistant (STNA) - Earn Bonuses & Rewards - 17-48/hr, Other , Warren, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!