Company: Texas Roadhouse
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Job Purpose: A To-Go Roadie is responsible for supporting our To-Go
(carry-out) operations to make sure our To-Go guests receive the
same standards of hospitality and service that our guests receive
while dining in our restaurant. A To-Go Roadie gives our guests a
Legendary experience, ensuring excellent food quality and service.
A To-Go Roadie must be able to perform a variety of tasks from
greeting guests, answering phones, seating guests, running food,
taking To-Go orders, responsibly handling cash and credit card
transactions, and rolling silverware.
Essential Functions Statement(s)
- Ensures that each guest receives a legendary welcome and
good-bye when placing and/or picking up a To-Go order from Texas
- Has knowledge of the phone system; uses proper phone etiquette
when answering phone calls and taking To-Go orders.
- Is knowledgeable with the menu and is able to accurately take
and place orders. Upsells whenever possible.
- Demonstrates strong organization skills with boxing orders and
accuracy of To-Go orders placed.
- Works collaboratively with To-Go and kitchen staff to complete
- Partners with FOH and BOH manager on quote times, accurately
provides quotes to guests on the length of time to complete their
- Has knowledge and understanding of the To-Go App.
- Uses the POS (point of sale) system effectively and correctly;
responsibly handles tasks on the POS such as, but not limited to,
To-Go sales, gift card sales, and cash and credit card
- Ensures guests are comfortable and cared for while they place
and/or pick up To-Go order.
- Adheres to core values: passion, partnership, integrity and
fun, all with purpose.
- Practices proper safety and sanitation at all times.
- Maintains proper etiquette with all staff members and
- Exhibits teamwork at all times.
- Maintains proper dress code and hygiene standards at all
times.We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are
committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all
employees and applicants for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, age, gender, gender identity, disability, veteran
status, sexual orientation, citizenship, national origin, or any
other legally-protected status. We encourage and welcome all
applicants to apply.
For more information about this position, please contact the
restaurant and ask for a manager.
Keywords: Texas Roadhouse, Warren , To-Go, Other , Warren, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!