Posted on: November 20, 2022
We operate a Community Based Correctional Facility that is
committed to excellence in the treatment of criminal behavior.
NEOCAP is dedicated to reducing offenders' recidivism, while
enhancing public safety. We are currently seeking a Resident
Supervisor to join our staff. The successful applicant must possess
a professional interest in the corrections filed and be able to
multi-task in a highly structured and fast paced environment. We
are looking for a motivated individual who is a team player,
coachable, and values an environment with established procedures.
Through our training program you will learn de-escalation
techniques, crisis intervention, and become certified in First
*Compensation starts at $17 per hour and includes, paid sick,
vacation leave, and holiday pay, no pay roll deduction for single
or family medical, vision and dental benefits and OPERS pension
*Resident Supervisor responsibilities: *
* Observation skills to immediately notice anything out of the
* Communication skills to effectively communicate with others,
especially in stressful situations.
* Monitor resident movement and behavior.
* Directs and Re-directs resident's behavior.
* Makes entries in computer log to ensure exchange of pertinent
* Respond to any safety or medical issues.
* Transport residents, searches property, and conducts alcohol and
*Resident Supervisor skills: *
* High school diploma/GED required.
* Current and valid driver's license required.
* Attendance and Punctuality vital.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $17.00 per hour
* 401(k) matching
* Dental insurance
* Employee assistance program
* Health insurance
* Life insurance
* Paid time off
* Retirement plan
* Vision insurance
* 8 hour shift
* High school or equivalent (Preferred)
* Driver's License (Preferred)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: NEOCAP, Warren , Corrections/Security Staff, Other , Warren, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!