Manufacturing Team Member
Company: Dietrich Industries Inc.
Posted on: November 20, 2022
Manufacturing Team Member1094
* Mechanically inclined
* Problem solver
* Team oriented
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
* Prior manufacturing experience preferred.
* The military equivalent will be recognized in lieu of education
* Lifting- Up to 50 lbs.
* Standing-8 or more hours per day
* Walking- Off and on, 4-6 hours per day
* Body Positions- Squatting, bending, flexing and extending both
* Grasping- Both hands, up to 8 hours per day
* Sitting- None
* Pushing Effort- Carts of finished product and tools, up to 50
* Pulling- Tools and finished product, up to 15 lbs.
* Climbing (ladders/stairs)- Occasionally
* Basic mathematical skills, addition, subtraction, multiplication
and converting fractions into decimals.
* Ability to read a tape measure, caliper and micrometer
* Manufacturing facility - exposed to heat and cold.
* Personal Protective Equipment required at all times.
* Noise controlled environment.
* Activity level is high - continuous overhead crane and forklift
CLARKDIETRICH BENEFITS INCLUDE
* Tiered wage system, where promotions are based on ability
* Full benefits package (Medical, Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending
Accounts and Life Insurance)
* Monthly Bonus
* 401(k) with company match
* Perfect Attendance Award
* Community Service Day
Do you have a strong work ethic and the desire to join an
organization that invests in its people through cross-training and
development? ClarkDietrich fosters a work-life balance and offers
competitive compensation and benefits. Join the ClarkDietrich team
by applying to the Production Worker position at our Warren East
The production worker will safely set up and operate metal forming
equipment following all established processes and procedures.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Set up and safely operate stamping presses and metal forming
* Follow all standard operating procedures and safety protocol.
* Inspect all work to ensure quality standards are met.
* Keeps work area clean and keeps all tools and equipment in good
* Safely operates material handling equipment, to include forklifts
* Performs to machine runtime goals and production
* Maintains all production paperwork as required.
* Must be able to work independently or in a team environment.
* Able and willing to train others.
* Performs other duties, as assigned.
* Works safely and follows all safety rules and operational
* Performs Lockout/Tagout procedures as required.
* Wears and maintains all appropriate PPE.
* Understands all safety devices and their operation. Notifies
management if safety devices are malfunctioning or missing prior to
* Performs quality checks, to include:
* Understands and uses a tape measure to check length, width and
* Understands and uses appropriately a micrometer to measure
thickness of the product.
* Understands and performs routine checks for straightness, bow,
* Understands and performs routine checks for part dimension using
* Appropriately maintains all quality paperwork in a legible
* Notifies supervision or maintenance personnel concerning any
machine issues that might slow down production, cause a safety
concern or lead to further maintenance issues.
* Assists maintenance personnel as directed.
* Maintains a clean organized work environment.
Keywords: Dietrich Industries Inc., Warren , Manufacturing Team Member, Other , Warren, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!