Company: Windsor House at Champion
Posted on: November 23, 2022
*Windsor House at Champion *has a wonderful opportunity for anyone
who is a passionate about helping the elderly! Come Join our
Windsor House family of dedicated professionals!! Military veterans
encouraged to apply!
We are currently looking for a PART-TIME Laundry Attendant
*What We Offer: *
* *Performance Based Annual Bonus Plan ( Up to $1,000 sometimes
* *Attendance Bonus on every hour worked paid out quarterly (
additional $1.00 per hour added to hourly rate based on attendance
* Paid Time Off
* Multiple health coverage offerings to choose from.
* Vision, Dental,401K
* Company-paid and Supplemental Life Insurance
* Direct Deposit
* Break rooms to enjoy your lunch
*Laundry Attendant Responsibilities: *
* Tends laundering machines to wash sheets, blankets, pillow
coverings, towels, wash clothes, aprons, mop heads, and personal
articles of residents.
* Loads articles into washer and follows machine specific
* Lifts clean wet articles from washer and places them into hamper
to transport to dryers for measured time cycles.
* Sorts, folds articles and places items in the appropriate storage
bin and linen closets. Is responsible for returning clean personal
laundry to resident's room. (May have instance to use a
*Laundry Attendant Qualifications: *
* Previous industrial housekeeping experience preferred but not
Military veterans encouraged to apply!
Location: 200 E. Glendola Avenue Warren, OH 44483
Job Type: Part-time
* 401(k) matching
* Dental insurance
* Health insurance
* Life insurance
* Paid time off
* Referral program
* Tuition reimbursement
* Vision insurance
* 8 hour shift
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Windsor House at Champion, Warren , Laundry Attendant, Other , Warren, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!