Company: Downtown 124 Kitchen and Cocktails
Posted on: November 25, 2022
New Downtown Warren Restaurant NOW HIRING all kitchen staff
positions. Cook, Line Cook, Dishwasher, Prep.
Kitchen staff provide assistance with the preparation of food and
are responsible for maintaining the cleanliness of dishes, work
stations, and food storage facilities.
We are searching for organized, energetic kitchen staff to join our
team. Kitchen Staff are responsible for storing ingredients and
assisting with food preparation. You should also ensure that the
kitchen and storage areas remain clean at all times.
To be successful as kitchen staff, you should demonstrate excellent
interpersonal skills and the ability to multitask without
sacrificing accuracy in your work. Top-notch candidates will be
able to perform well within a fast-paced environment.
*Kitchen Staff Responsibilities: *
* Cleaning all dishes, work stations, cooking equipment, and food
storage areas in accordance with food safety regulations.
* Washing, chopping, shredding, and grating ingredients for
subsequent use by the chef.
* Sweeping and mopping floors, as required.
* Assisting with the unloading of deliveries.
* Storing ingredients according to prescribed food safety
* Assisting with the monitoring of inventory.
* Reporting all damaged or faulty equipment to the kitchen
* Packaging customers' leftover food upon request.
* Cleaning trash cans and disposing refuse on a regular basis.
*Kitchen Staff Requirements: *
* High school diploma or equivalent.
* Prior experience in a similar position.
* Thorough knowledge of food safety procedures.
* Excellent organizational, time management, and multitasking
* Outstanding interpersonal skills.
* Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
* Capacity to work in a fast-paced environment.
* Ability to stand for extended periods.
* Ability to work shifts, over weekends, and on public holidays, as
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $11.00 - $17.00 per hour
* Employee discount
* Flexible schedule
* Casual dining restaurant
* Day shift
* Evening shift
* Monday to Friday
* Night shift
* Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
* Warren, OH 44481: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before
starting work (Required)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Downtown 124 Kitchen and Cocktails, Warren , Kitchen Staff, Other , Warren, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!