Posted on: September 19, 2023
Get paid up to $36 an hour as a State Tested Nursing Assistant
(STNA) in Fowler, OH, in a W2 job with the most flexible schedule
in the area. That's because at IntelyCare we believe in a real
work-life balance that you should be able to control - without
sacrificing the benefits and stability of a W2 job.
As a nurse-founded company we know firsthand how frustrating it can
be to deal with ever-changing schedules and the difficulty of
taking time off. That's why we built a mobile-friendly app so you
can easily schedule only the shifts you want when you want at any
location within our network of partner facilities.
Think of what you could do with a day off. Skip a shift, grab your
earplugs, and go to the Sharon Speedway for a few races. Spend a
day at the Ernie Hall aviation museum with the kids. Or pack it up
and spend a weekend camping at Mosquito Lake Park with your
friends. With IntelyCare you can finally schedule work around your
life - and get the best out of both. Here are a few more reasons to
consider joining our amazing team today.
- State Tested Nursing Assistant (STNA) hourly pay range: $19-$36
(25% higher than average)
- Payment on a weekly or daily basis
- Wide variety of facilities and shifts (weekends/weekdays,
- Employer-covered malpractice insurance, taxes, and workers'
- Hazard pay, overtime, holiday pay, and travel bonuses
- Easy to use mobile app for shift updates and other job
- Eligibility for health benefits (including dental and vision)
for you and qualifying family members
- Access app-based training and continuing education free of
- 401k retirement plan eligibility
- Complementary merch, including scrubs and water bottles
IntelyCare has a lot to offer our nursing professionals (called
"IntelyPros"). Here's what a few of them have to say about their
experience working for us:
"I've had a great experience working with IntelyCare! This company
has always handled everything efficiently, from shifts and facility
availability to solving issues I have encountered."
"I love IntelyCare and all they do to recognize us, healthcare
providers. I love how my pay is always accurate and instant. I
enjoy the ease of signing in & out and how user-friendly the app
"I love IntelyCare because they listen to your concerns and respond
in a timely manner. The staff is very pleasant and understanding.
The pay here is unmatched, and the list of facilities is very
diverse. I also love the flexibility!"
"IntelyCare is 10/10! I have worked with them for a little over 2
years and I have never been disappointed. The customer service
staff takes care of everything you need in a very timely
- Providing nursing care in post-acute care facilities in your
- Helping residents perform activities of daily living (ADLs),
such as toileting, grooming, and personal hygiene
- Checking vital signs such as blood pressure and pulse, altering
supervisor to any abnormal readings
- Serving meals and assisting residents with feeding when
- Changing linens, sanitizing surfaces, and performing other
tasks to help maintain a clean and sanitary environment
- Observing residents on an ongoing basis, alerting nurses to any
concerns or emergencies
- Serving as a go-between for residents and healthcare staff, and
communicating with family members and other visitors
- Moving residents safely and comfortably to and from exam
tables, beds, and wheelchairs, repositioning them when
- Staying engaged with residents and offering companionship
Qualifications and Skills
- Current Ohio State Tested Nursing Assistant (STNA)
- Basic understanding of medical terms and nursing care
- Effective organizational skills
- Strong communication skills and appropriate bedside manner
Get a Job With the Work-Life Balance You Deserve
Being a State Tested Nursing Assistant (STNA) requires the right
mix of compassion, dedication, and skill. If you're looking for an
STNA job that also gives you the flexibility to chart your own
path, consider joining the team of nursing professionals ranked #1
in quality. Take the first step by applying today.
COVID-19 Considerations: Clinicians must be vaccinated against
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
Location: Fowler, Ohio 44418
Keywords: IntelyCare, Warren , STNA, Other , Burghill, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!