Seasonal Club Outfitter
Company: Bass Pro, LLC
Posted on: November 19, 2023
POSITION SUMMARY:The CLUB Customer Service Outfitter provides
world class customer service for our guests while presenting
customers with the benefits of becoming a CLUB Member. The CLUB
Outfitter will be the product expert while executing account
servicing and other CLUB processes to include acquiring and
activating new members, CLUB sales, customer experience, peer
coaching and influencing, and regulatory compliance. ESSENTIAL
- Supports a strong commitment to world class customer service
and ensures a pleasant and productive shopping experience for all
- Proactively greets customers and presents them with the
opportunity to become a Bass Pro Shops & Cabela's CLUB Member or
provides current member with a unique and exclusive
- Executes all Bass Pro Shops & Cabela's CLUB operational and
- Demonstrates products to customers.
- Remains knowledgeable of advertised sales.
- Helps meet metric goals and objectives for self and store.
- Keeps CLUB inventory accurate and keeping the CLUB Booth clean
- Provides full CLUB Member experience including service
processes such as processing payments, answering account questions,
and processing applications.
- Provides daily feedback and reports in a timely and accurate
- Provides peer coaching, recognition, and support as a CLUB
advocate and representative.
- Provides service to all areas of the store based on business
- ALL OTHER DUTIES AS ASSIGNEDEXPERIENCE/QUALIFICATIONS:
- Minimum Degree Required: High school diploma or equivalent
- Experience: 0 to 2 Years of ExperienceKNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND
- Excellent organization skills and attention to details.
- Experience in a customer service environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Adaptability to new processes and procedures.
- Excellent self-motivation and initiative while
- N/APHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Stand and/or walk during shift to assist customers on the sales
- Hear well enough to constantly communicate with others to
- Constantly repeat motions that may include the wrists, hands
- Constantly assess the accuracy, neatness and thoroughness of
- Light work that includes lifting and moving objects up to 20
- Occasionally ascend or descend ladders, stairs, step stools,
- Occasionally work in noisy environmentsINDEPENDENT JUDGEMENT:
- Performs tasks and duties under general supervision, using
established procedures and innovation. Chooses from limited
alternatives to resolve problems. Occasional independent judgment
is required to complete work assignments. Often makes
recommendations to work procedures, policies, and practices. Part
Time Benefits Summary:Enjoy discounts on retail merchandise, our
restaurants, world-class resorts and conservation attractions!
- Voluntary benefits
- 401k Retirement Savings
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
- Bass Pro Cares Fund
- And more!Bass Pro Shops is an equal opportunity employer.
Hiring decisions are administered without regard to race, color,
creed, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender
identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status,
disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis
protected by applicable federal, state or local law.Reasonable
AccommodationsQualified individuals with known disabilities may be
entitled to reasonable accommodation under the Americans with
Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws.If you need a
reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process,
please visit your nearest location or contact us at
firstname.lastname@example.org.Bass Pro Shops
Keywords: Bass Pro, LLC, Warren , Seasonal Club Outfitter, Other , Warren, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!