Posted on: June 17, 2022
Job TitleMaintenance Multi-TradeRequisition #992DescriptionDo
you have a strong work ethic and the desire to join an organization
that invests in its people through cross-training and development?
ClarkDietrich, a leading manufacturer of cold-formed steel framing
and interior and exterior finishing products in North America,
fosters a work-life balance and offers competitive compensation and
benefits. Join the ClarkDietrich team by applying to the
Maintenance Electrician/Mechanic position at our Warren, OH
location.SUMMARYThe overall role of a Multi-Trade Maintenance
Employee is to maintain the entire plant's production equipment
electrical systems and install new electrical devices and controls
without supervision in order to improve the safety, productivity,
and quality of the facility. The employee will also be expected to
perform repair and preventative maintenance work on equipment per
the preventive maintenance schedule. Specifically to mills,
stackers, slitter, upenders, cutoffs, conveyors, hadleys, and other
items as directed by supervisor.ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND
- Follows all the safety procedures per the Company Regulations
and also the State and Federal Regulations (NFPA70E, OSHA,
- Implements, Upgrades, Troubleshoots, Repairs, Maintains, and
Installs the control systems to help improve the safety,
productivity, and quality of the facility.
- Reads, edits, and creates PLC Ladder Logic as it relates to the
operation & modification of our production equipment.
- Maintains the entire plant's production equipment electrical
systems and installs new electrical devices and controls without
- Performs preventative maintenance and routine inspections of
all control systems.
- Responsible for maintaining the backup documentation for the
settings on all pieces of equipment within the facility.
- Communicates with operators to assist with solutions or repair
of electrical problems.
- Has a solid understanding of all the Mechanical, Pneumatic, and
Hydraulic Systems of the equipment that comprises its
- Participates in the creation and implementation of training
programs for other maintenance employees or operators when changes
or new control system are implemented.
- Ability to Weld, Burn, & Cut
- Performs necessary machinery mechanical modifications and
- Gathers information for new and/or existing equipment
- Assists in keeping inventory levels stable
- Works with vendors and consultants to troubleshoot and repair
electrical and control related issues.
- Performs MIG and Stick welding for plant machinery
- Works safely and follows all safety rules and operational
- Properly inspects equipment and completes any forms as
- Wears and maintains all required PPE.
- Understands all safety devices and their operation.
- Keeps maintenance department clean, organized and safe.
- Completes required paperwork for use with portable welding
equipment and ladders.RequirementsQUALIFICATIONS
- Problem solver and Team oriented.
- Able to work with people, strong work ethic, must be capable of
multi-tasking in a fast paced environment, strong communication
skills, must be able to read and write and be able to stay
focused.EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- At least 5 years of experience in an environment with high tech
- Prior manufacturing, maintenance, electrical and mechanical
- High school/GED or Trade school in machines
- The military equivalent will be recognized in lieu of education
and/or experience.PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
- Lifting-Up to 50 pounds
- Standing-8 or more hours per day
- Walking-Off and on, 4-6 hours per day
- Body Positions-Sitting, Standing, Walking
- Grasping-Both hands, up to 8 hours per day
- Pushing Effort-Occasionally
- Climb up and down stairs-Occasionally
- Kneeling- Occasionally
- Stooping- Occasionally
- Bending-OccasionallyMATHEMATICAL SKILLS
- Basic mathematical skills, addition, subtraction,
multiplication and converting fractions into decimals. Must be able
to use and read a tape measure, caliper, and micrometer, dial bore
gauge, and various other precision measurement equipment.WORK
- Manufacturing facility - exposed to heat and cold
- Personal Protective Equipment required at all times
- Controlled Noise exposure
- Activity level is high - continuous movementCLARKDIETRICH
- Full benefits package (Medical, Dental, Vision, Flexible
Spending Accounts and Life Insurance)
- 401(k) with company match
- Annual Incentive
- Paid Time Off
Keywords: ClarkDietrich, Warren , Maintenance Multi-Trade, Professions , Warren, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!