Company: Osprey Management
Posted on: June 22, 2022
The Maintenance Technician aids the Property Manager in all phases
of the overall physical maintenance of the property. This includes
but is not limited to; the general maintenance of the community
including landscaping, mowing, general trash and debris clean up,
various work orders and adherence to preventive maintenance
throughout the park. The ideal Maintenance Technician must be an
independent, self-starter who has excellent grounds keeping and
maintenance skills and is able to prioritize projects with
timelines for completion. Must have reliable transportation and
insurance. We have an immediate opening for an experienced
Maintenance Technician at one of our Mobile Home locations. The
ideal candidate would have a minimum of 2+ year's maintenance
and/or landscape experience, along with strong multitasking
abilities.MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN BENEFITS:
- Competitive compensation (Based on Experience)
- Bonus Opportunities
- Medical, Dental, Vision and other supplementary benefits
- Holiday Pay
- Paid Time OffMAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work with the Property Manager to identify grounds keeping and
maintenance projects-related and capital improvement activities to
improve park appearance.
- Perform grounds maintenance and overall upkeep of common areas
- Work with the Property Manager to meet and exceed the needs of
the Mobile Home community.
- Multi-task and manage multiple projects and work orders.
- Coordinate projects with vendors as needed and at the direction
of the Property Manager.
- Mowing, Edging, blowing, cleaning and snowplowing when
- Painting, general carpentry, some electrical and plumbing
experience required; unclogging drains, HVAC repair/replacement,
- Rehabbing of onsite or incoming homes.
- Any additional items as needed or directed by the Property
Manager. QUALIFICATIONS OF A MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN:
- Willingness to work respectfully with people of diverse
- Communication and organization skill are a must to ensure the
timely completion of projects.
- 2-3 years of general maintenance experience.
- Able to work independently and with minimal supervision and
take direction from onsite Property Manager.
- Willing to work in all outdoor conditions/elements - rain,
heat, cold, etc.
- Outstanding time management and organizational skills is a
- Must have a flexible schedule with weekend availability for
- Ability to solve problems involving: equipment/ maintenance
issues, emergency situations, etc.
- Ability to lift at least 50 pounds is required.
- Valid driver's license and clean background are required.
- On call for emergency maintenance as needed and must be
available by cell phonePM22
Keywords: Osprey Management, Warren , Maintenance Technician, Professions , Warren, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!